Thursday, March 1, 2012

The 2 Best Shows I saw on Netflix in February

Okay, so I've watched two shows recently on Netflix that I really liked...

1. Downton Abbey.
This series is HUGE right now. Season 1 is on Netflix and I rather enjoyed it. I do have to warn you, there is a breif scene in the pilot episode that is kinda disturbing. But don't let that scare you off. They never mention it again and it plays literally NO role in future episodes. All subsequent episodes are on the up and up. Also, PBS has season 2 online but only until March 6th! So, if you like it and think you'll want to watch the next season, it's only available for one more week. You better get goin'!

2. Waiting for Superman.
This one is a documentary, so it may not appeal to all, but it's one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. For those of you who haven't seen it already it about the problem with the public school system. It explains why it's broken and why it's so devestating. I thought it was really well done, not boring at all! Typically I don't like documentaries with a clear bias, but I thought this one stayed within bounds and was pretty fair. It's really eye opening.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great idea! I also loved Downton Abbey, I am going through withdrawal since the last episode aired. I will have to watch the Superman Doc.

    ReplyDelete